Friday, September 4, 2009

Not a thing a week!

SO, I've been kind of sucking at updating, and I wrote this, and I like it (at one in the mrning) and I thought I'd try to make up a bit for that with a mid week post. Next up date will be as scheduled, hopefully. By the way, all the misspellings this time aren't because I'm to lazy to proofread. THey're a sophisticated authorial method to show emotion and exhaustion not just jsut through the words i type, buit the type them. And im bad at proof reading.

It's 12:41 and, my eyes are slowly beign consumed by hell flames. It's not that late. It's not that late. I'm not that Tired. It's not that late. I could go all night. My eyes really hurt. it feels like weasels jelly is scratching my eyes. I'm not that tired. It'snot that late. I still have another 10 math problems to do I should work on that I need to work on that why am I not working on that. My hands

are
moving


so


slowly.

Im not tiredits'no tthatl at e. I still

Have to do 3 or eight chapters of world history too. I don't think my frame is capable of physically containing my stress levles right i wish i drank caffeine so i could go and drink some caffeine but i don't i can't i really really really want two liters of mountain and lots of sugar istill have wrok to do.


It's not that late.

I'm going to fall alseep tomorrow.

I need some eye drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment