Monday, June 22, 2009

Thing a Week 23: ResponsiblyLate

Last week I predicted that I would be late in posting.

Turns out I'm psychic.

Anyway, I'm late posting because of an event which I was attending, which is called Buckeyes Boys State. It was excellent. Anyway, what I doubt anyone has realized is that the statement I just made represents a significant leap away from my previous position on any kind of publicly internet service, namely this: I specifically stated a personal detail about my life. If any of you find this inconsistent, that would be because it is. I spend most of my time in these posts talking (i.e. whining) about my personal life. I suppose the difference is mostly one of personal viewpoint. I have finally admitted to myself that the internet is ridiculously easy to hack, and there's not a lot of security measures that I am industrious enough to follow to make it even moderately difficult for all the pedophiles out there find and cyberstalk me.

HOORAY FOR PROGRESS!
that is all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment