Friday, January 16, 2009

Thing a Week Experiment.

I've decided I want to write more, so it's my intention to start doing a thing a week challenge, inspired by Mr. Jonathan Coulton's experiment. My goal is to release one blog post per week for as long as I can keep it up, and I'm hoping to last at least a full 6 months. I haven't really thought this through (at all, as a matter of fact), so I will prolly be adding further qualifiers later on.
To kick things off, I'm going to talk about disease. Apparently, shoveling snow every day for eternity has not been good for my system, and it has responded by gifting me with something I like to call "why does the right side of my face feel like it's going to explode?" Apparently, what started out as a simple inflamed throat decided to kick it up a notch, and so now my swollen glands make it look like I have some kind of tumor going on. Sub zero temperatures for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment